Saturday, February 7, 2009

We already started our project

Finally start our project...Handout date is week 2, but we start on week 5...^=^After came back from celebrate Chinese new year..Still got 5 assignment haven done..headache lo...Yesterday 2 to 4 class was cancel because lecturer get MC again..So that my group member and I decide to discuss our project..We had our discussion at library's discussion room..My group member already got their idea on our project.nSo our discussion was smooth going....In the discussion we share a lot of our own idea..We all also agree each people idea..So the first discussion was very nice and successful..We hope that we can do the best..Jiayou o..my group mate..I think we can do it..

Today we start to do our proposal and storyboard..We had our second discussion on beside AO study room..At first we distributed the job..Two of member draw the storyboardTwo of member write the proposal...Everything going good..we just used 1 and the half hour to done it..But the few of storyboard they going to take back to hostel draw it..My job is write the proposal..i had done the draft.After that i bring back and types a new one..And already print it..hehe...

We going to submint proposal and storyboard on the coming wednesday..We still need lecturer to give some comment and we still can correct it..By the way, so far so good..Still got others assignment need to do...Next week still got test..Have to work hard la...

1 comment:

  1. hey, i just read ur post,um i guess u know me la, plump chinese dude in yur class. anyway, wat test? pls letme knw asap, ayt? thanks.and it will be awesome if u can txt me what test and when and where, my no. is 0123968639, TQ alot

    ReplyDelete