Sunday, February 15, 2009

3.00 a.m .- monday..

Now time is 3.20 a.m, I still doing my assignment..but almost done the csc1107 assignment- a report on Ram..^@^...I just can do my assignment when my roommate not use her laptop..because my laptop was at the service centre..almost 2 month already,still cannot take back my laptop..what is the sucks service centre..don't know they how to repaired it..haiz..very sad with it..without laptop same as no life..cannot do anythings at all...luckily tomorrow is 12 o'clock class, so can sleep late for do my assignment..but still got another 4 assignment haven start do...^_^..so this week must be a busy week.. some more last week math class postpone so this week should be got test..i even not prepaid for it..time pass very fast, this week already week 7 which is half of this semester..so there will be very busy soon..

this all for today..have to go to sleep now..tired..

No comments:

Post a Comment