Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chinese New Ye@r...

Time pass very fast, today already is the fifth day for Chinese New Year. This few day was busy for celebrated Chinese New Year. It's was nice. I get a lot of " ang pau " and also met up a lot of my old friends. We were long time didn't meet each other, so only can meet in celebrate Chinese New Year, because all of them also come back hometown for celebrate Chinese New Year. I'm so happy can meet them.



Not only that, two of my brother also came back from overseas for celebrate this very important festival with us. Last year they didn't came back, because of their work. So, this year they can came back, my parents were very happy, because all of us can celebrate together. My mum cook many of delicious food, it's was good tasty. I also ate a lot..now become a bit fat lo..When go back inti have to keep fit..hahahaha...

I also follow my parents go to visit my relative. I also get a lot of "ang pau" from them. At night some of my cousin played firework with me. It's was nice. We had a nice Chinese New Year night. Some of my relative were played gamble. Some of them win a lot of money...


Tonight I have to go back to Inti.Monday have to back to school, still got a lot of assignment haven done..haiz...go back have to work hard..feel a bit sad..still holiday mood..hehehe..at here, i want to wish my classmate and my lecturer Happy Chinese New Year, all the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment