Saturday, January 17, 2009

About me...

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog.. My name is Lian Fang, but most of my friend calls me Xiao Fang, 19 years old. My hometown is Gurun, which is located in Kedah. I’m an IT student who is study in Inti University College in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan. To be honest, this is not my first time to create a blog. But I will take it as a challenge. So hope everyone who viewing my blog can give me some comment and always support my blog.

Well, I'm easy going, like freedom...I'm quite sporting, like to have fun...maybe I look quiet in your first impression, but when you get to know me, you’ll find that I talk a lot....haha...I would like to have more friends. I'm a type of person who like peace and warm, loving environment.....everyone been together like friend, no enemies and hatred among each other, wow!! This would be so nice...^_^

1 comment:

  1. Wah, I follow this link from my blog http://www.fyhao.com (stat referer from your blog), so I strange and I come here... And I'm also IT, computer science in your same school...
    Only can say the world is too small while I don't know you and you don't know me...

    ReplyDelete